Welcome to the world of Keana
Keana isn’t just a boat. Keana is the adventure world of the reefs and islands of the Maldives. We offer liveaboard safaris that cover the Atolls Male, Felidu Atoll and Ari Atoll with manta rays, sharks and whale sharks. There are also safaris to the Atolls Baa, Raa and Lhaviyani. Our highlights are whale sharks at night and trips to the extreme south into the atolls Huvadu and Gan. Several times a year we offer special tours for whale watching, snorkelers and families with children.
|26.1. – 6.2.2020||Super Tour: Mantas, Sharks, Whalesharks at night (Male-Felidu-Meem-Thaa-Ari Atoll)||USD 2970|
|Vom 15.3. – 5.4. we will be in the very south of the Maldives.
Only few places left
Last chance for 2020, next tours will be in 2021
Our Cruise Managers
Amir on board from December 2019 to mid-February 2020. Alexander on board from mid-February to May.
Both born on the Maldives by the water and at home. No one knows the Maldives better under and above water. Languages: Maldivian, German, English. Alexander also gained experience as a guide in Egypt and led our former diving camp on the island of Sokotra (Yemen), Amir is a graduate marine biologist (University of Vienna). Both have been diving since they were able to carry a tank.
Who offers more?
Keana at a glance
- A boat by divers for divers
- All cabins with sea view and windows to open
- All amenities, certainly no jet skis or Jacuzzi
- The longest experience in the Maldives
- First competence in diving, knowledge of the country, reefs
- Committed to preserving the environment
- Sustainable cruises at a fair rate
- Nitrox and WIFI on demand